Polycom Realpresence Trio 8500 is an amazing audio conferencing phone for large board rooms which has extra ordinary features being distributed by Amtech Systems Gold Partners for Polycom in Pakistan.
- Two-port gigabit Ethernet switch, 10/100/1000 Base-TX across LAN and 2nd port - 2nd port supports IEEE 802.3af PSE
- Wi-Fi network connectivity: 2.4 – 2.4835 GHz (802.11b, 802.11g), 5.15 – 5.825 GHz (802.11a may vary by country), 2.4 and 5 GHz (802.11n)
- Legendary voice quality for the clearest and richest audio experience in a conference phone
- Hybrid registration support for connecting to multiple platforms simultaneously. Register up to 3 separate lines
- Accelerate user adoption by pairing your own portable devices (BYOD) via USB, Bluetooth/NFC or IP
Polycom RealPresence Trio 8800 IP Conference Phone - Replaces Polycom IP7000