The Yealink T48G is a 16-line (with Firmware version V73) Gigabit SIP phone ideal for heavy phone use and traffic. The T48G has Yealink's Optima HD voice, supports Bluetooth headsets, and features a 7" color touch panel for swift, easy, and convenient switching between screens and applications.
The T48G has Yealink's Optima HD voice technology for life-like conversations over the HD handset or a third party headset, regardless of wired or Bluetooth capability.
Yealink SIP-T48G VoIP Phone Features and Functions:
- 16-line (with Firmware V73 loaded) Appearances
- Dual-port Gigabit Ethernet
- Yealink Optima HD Voice Supported
- Up to 16 (with Firmware V73 loaded) SIP accounts
- Full-duplex hands-free speakerphone
- Supports Yealink EXP40 expansion module
- RJ9 Headset Port
- 7" 800 x 480-pixel color touch screen with backlight
- Wall mountable
- Supports PoE, Power Supply also available separately